<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37120131?origin\x3dhttp://keline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>

05 July 2008
LAST UPDATES! ! !

Just informing you guys that this will be my last post temporary.

It gonna be a long post and some random pics that was taken at starbucks, dbl o and office....

Had an advance bday celebration with veline on 18 Jun. After our dinner at ajitsen, we proceed to prima deli to get a cake fer her. Uh Huh.. guess what i saw?? CAREBEAR BDAY CAKES!! whahaha.. Its damn nice seh.... I guess they are having some promo so im not sure whether they will still have carebears cake when my bday comes in dec... If they still have, lynn promise to get me one... cool....


Jo, Ly, Ne, Ke


grp pic


Another bday celebration post..

Ah bang and i was thinking hard how to surprise her, to the extend of thinking of calling courier to pick up the cakes and flowers, but tian zu wo yan, hahaha... she suddenly have to attend a meeting. Thus, while she was away, we quickly walked over to millenia walk to collect the things.

Still, she knw we was up to no gd, as she saw part of our office lights was closed and overheard mdm ho saying.... lai le.. lai le... hahahaahaha


Top: Ah Bang, Miss Song, Mummy Hilary
Bottom: Liu Liu and Mdm Ho




Eileen Bday Bash at Dbl O



Chery and Doug

Bro Ben and Liu Liu



The 8 Yrs fren

Er Jie and baby monster owner...

I think I'm dying... My strong upfront is melting, i want to meet my genie in the bottle....

Somehow my 6th sense has already pre-warned me of what’s going to expect from you. I’ve predicted this news from you one fine day and thought I’m already mentally prepared for it but guess I was not so right afterall.

Duno why but just felt weird and maybe, a bit sad.

I’ve been manipulated in your game of chess since day 1, by letting me go, I should be thankful that this game has finally ended.

Retreating is totally different from go. Might be gone soon or might take a longer time.

PS: I was hoping you will say things like "i'll try to juggle" rather than "sorry''. What's the use of saying " I really like you " when you're already giving up instead of giving it a " try "? Nvm, past..

Life is such a mystery...The higher your expectations, the harder you might fall.The greater your belief, the more disappointment you might suffer.

Perhaps, if everything is taken too lightly, you might never realise where you stand.

Often, I felt so empty.
I wanted to cry but I have to smile.
I wanted to scream but I have to laugh.
I wanted to confide but I have to hide.

I have nothing but only an empty shell of me.
I just want to be happy and I know I have to...

Sleeping is a very good way of escaping from everything, yet i cant sleep well.

I'm very tired. Never seem to have enough sleep.I dun like the feeling of jumping up in the middle of the night after a terrible nightmare. It's scary.

When can i fall into a deep sleep naturally? It's really hard for me to attain that...

Bye ppl....... Gonna abandon this blog of mine..

Pls allow me to be emo once again

Total post: 153



7:12 PM


capture the present


NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com


shit it out U





archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008



  • links
    LIRONG
    PEIRONG
    FELICIA
    WILSON
    EILEEN
    CHARISH
    Wishlist U

    New Hp * LG *
    Nintendo DS Lite * Black *
    Digital Cam
    Coach Wallet
    Gucci Bag
    Taiwan * Mar 08 *
    Japan
    New Zealand
    Bangkok

    adopt your own virtual pet!