08 June 2008
The least expected person called up when I was hiding underneath my pillow sobbing quietly last night. We din contact each other for nearly 2 years and was caught aback when I saw his name blinking on my hp screen.
When Mr Soh asked me out for a drink, I paused for a sec thinking whether has he change his job into some insurance or financial consultant and that he wanted me to buy his products?? Haha… Well, I couldn’t care less and promised since I have not been in the best of mood for the past 2 weeks and nobody seems to care or seems to know.
Wiping off the tears on my face, I jumped out from my bed, head for my bath, make-up and finally after changing my clothes, I dashed out from my house. Staying home just makes my tots run wild.
He had a hard time locating my house and I waited for him underneath my block for nearly 20mins. -_-‘’’’’’……
Happy for him as he’s quite successful in his career now. He once offered me a sales job when I was still stuck at MPH previously, I denied that offer since im not interested in sales and was not confident in him as I knew him for barely a mth that time.
Singapore is really small and its quite common to bump into friends or to notice someone familiar within the crowd. He actually saw me at MS a few days back, but did not call out for me as he was rushing off to meet his client and was uncertain whether that person was me anot. LOL..
Reach boat quey at 11plus and he ordered a bottle of Martell. Ever since i stopped going to Shin since Feb, I have not touched Martell for the longest time. Just the smell of it makes me feel disgust.. While we were sitting down, he notice that my eyes were bumpy and qn if I had just cried. I denied as I din want to talk abt unhappy things last night, so once again, hiding my emotions beneath my smiles.
Needless to say, im drunk again… I’ve forgotten how many times I vomited?? Hopefully I din do any throw face actions.. grrr… I was so giddy until I don’t feel like bathing when I reach home, but still, I drag my feet to the toilet..
Sometimes, things just don’t go the way u want it to be. When one has the courage to try out something new, it will always met with obstacles. Obstructing the courage to move on. Changes is forever taking place, and all good things come to an end. Just like fireworks, beautiful yet short-lived.
NO EXPECTATIONS = NO DISAPPOINTMENT
10:16 AM