I dun have the luxury to blog down my new year resolutions ytd as im having a major clean up to my room in the morning, out to town in the late afternoon. Lastly, countdown party at Dbl O!!!!!! Looking back at year '07, thou some unhappiness incident did occur, but once u pull yourself out from the misery, u will be able to realise that its just a small setback. Overall, its considered a simple year. My Resolutions Im welcoming year '08 with a big big smile. I hope that it will be a smooth-sailing year with less hard knocks in life. To save more money to keep it for rainy days and to go travelling. Im looking forward to Mar '08 to go Taiwan..!!! Pls bless my health in year '08 will be a better one. I dun wish to be a sick rat~!!! I hate sickness like flu~~!!! Its always driving me nuts~~!! For my family Mum: Those irritating m*l*ysia* ppl stop bullying my mum in her factory!!! If not, i will continue to write complaint letters!!! Humph!!! Pls bless her with a pinky health. Dad: Pls also bless him for a pinky health!!!!! Bro: Pls bless him and give him a hard kick in his brain to find a job. He's been jobless for almost a year!! Lying and sitting ard in the home, and he only know how to eat, slp, watch tvbee, surf internet. I simply hate the sight of him whenever i got home from work and see him just sitting infront of the tvbee!!! No contribution at all... I reali dun understand, how can someone jus stay at home for nearly a year????????????????????????? Alright, enough of the resolutions... Let's jus give year '08 a big big HuGz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6:38 PM
capture the present
NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com