Public Holiday + Rainy day at 10.40am, i should be on my bed, hugging baby monster and heading to my dreamland. Somehow, i jus couldnt fall asleep =( Rem i told u guys that we have a xmas exchange prog for our dept? The wishlist that i picked among all is to buy $30 worth of socks..!!And with this amt, i manage to get 5 socks.. 2 soccor socks and 3 pairs of normal ones.. LoL!! Anyway, its considered an easy task.. pHeW!! The person who picked up my wishlist is Hazel, and i've a new brush from The Body Shop =) Will be heading to pr hse later cuz da jie is coming bk from aussie today!! I guess u girls muz be feeling excited rite? Ytd i was telling eil , im wondering if u girls can fall asleep last nite anot..lol...
Haix.. can this saturday dun ever come???? I DUN WANT TO WAKE UP AT 8PLUS ON A BEAUTIFUL SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN WANT TO GO PICNIC AT THIS FREAKING COLD AND RAINY WEATHER!!!!!!!!!
11:08 AM
capture the present
NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com