The truth always hurts but it make us see the darker side of humans. Everything has come to an end btw him and me. Not even frens. FULLSTOP!! I may be attitude at times while talkin to him, but i jus wanna built a wall infront of me to prevent getting myself frm getting hurt. Is that wrong? Dont wanna say much. I need some time to recuperate my thoughts. Frens, i wanna be so alone for this few weeks. If u happen to chance upon on me, pls dun ever ask me what happened. Thks so much. Used to hav my hp switch on 24/7, but now, i would onli switch it on while im at work. Dont worry, i will be jus fine. No foolish acts will be done by me!! I swear!! Jus wanna hav a taste of being alone.
3:12 AM
capture the present
NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com