<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37120131?origin\x3dhttp://keline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>

06 June 2007
PR, LR and Pearlyn are bk frm Perth... Jus read PR blog and frm the way she describe, she reallllli love the lifestyle there and i guess they had a lot of fun!! Going over to a winter country jus seems so nice. Oh boy.. thinking that im goin to China and i heard that the weather there is SO HOT jus makes me feel so siAnzz.. If u all are arranging to go to Perth again, pls lemme noe okay!! I WANT TO GO!!!!

I wan to feel the coldness in a winter country
I wan to play around wif the kids in the back garden
I wan to ride in a car winding down our windows wif the wind blowing against our face
I wan to hug hug the koala bear

I wan to lie on the grass and view the starry starry nite.. so romantic lidat can!! SG can hardly see any stars
I wan to visit the ocean that u all went to...


PERTH.. wait for me!!!!!

What's happening to me ytd?? Im was so damn blur. Usually i will change to my office slippers whn i reach workplace, and change bk whn its time to knock off. When im inside the lift with my colleagues, she suddenly say " Wow.. u wear 2 different shoes arh" ? I looked down and i was astonish to find out that im wearing 2 different slippers. Luckily she saw it, if not, i will be going home in this state.. *FaIntZ* Joke of the day !!!



I quickly snap a pic to show u all whn im inside the lift.. Hahaha..

Finally.. my back is getting better. PhEw!! I can now walk wif my back straighten at last. No more clownish movement...

The black bitter medicine is effective but i jus simply hate the taste. One more dosage to go for tonight.. JIA YOU!!



Jo Jo Ng bought this cutie tortoise for me and char. Say me childish but i jus heart cutie stuffs.. Hang it on my ipod pouch so as to kip piglet accompany. See.. Piglet is reaching out for it!! Hahahaha


THANK YOU JO JO!!



One more week and im off to China. Not reali looking forward thou my mum kip saying that the scenery over there is nice.The worst is i cannot Puff Puff for 5 solid days cuz i be sharing the room wif my aunt and i cant hug hug my monster to slp.. Grrr.. Nevertheless, at least i can get my butt off frm S'pore at last. I'll jus treat it as im taking a break before i commenced on my new job.



I hope everything can be settle as soon as possible. Im eager to know whether i still hav any leave to offset. If hav, i need to make plans for it. I wanna go tanning before my new job starts.. I heart tan looks.. hahaha.. And i need to make some investments on my wardrobe. kekekekeke...



Ti Gong Po Pi..


9:09 AM


capture the present


NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com


shit it out U





archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008



  • links
    LIRONG
    PEIRONG
    FELICIA
    WILSON
    EILEEN
    CHARISH
    Wishlist U

    New Hp * LG *
    Nintendo DS Lite * Black *
    Digital Cam
    Coach Wallet
    Gucci Bag
    Taiwan * Mar 08 *
    Japan
    New Zealand
    Bangkok

    adopt your own virtual pet!