
Reali sweat like hell aft we completed it.. and my hair is so damn messy also.. but i fark care lar.. cuz nobody wan to see also ma.. hee hee.. I reached home ard 0230am, bath and i hit my sweetest bed, hugging my loving scented monster and snoRezZz..
Below is a pic i took whn all those ppl are praying!!!!
The next morning whn i woke up, i feeling acheness all over.. especially my thighs and arms. today is the 2nd day and i tink it gotten worse. *soB sOb* Think all will be well by tml ya.. ( I hope so )
============================================================================
I tender my resignation letter to my boss le. Wah.. i reali need lotsa courage siah. I've been on tenterhoods since last nite, wondering how to tell my colleagues and boss. But everything seems to goes well leh, think i worry too much.. a worry freak!! I even weep a little whn i was discussing wif my mum last nite. Im reali a cry baby rite?? Hahaha..
Anyway, my boss hold bk my resignation letter and we'll discuss this thing on mon again. Haiz.. To say the truth, i've work here for nearly 2 years, familiarise most of the things le, and i reali cant bear to part wif all my fellow colleagues. If it wasnt for the pathetic pay and lacking of career prospects, i wont chose to leave. At least over here, i can play internet, msn ar.. lotsa freedom. But to get a better pay and career prospect, i hav to sacrifice all this.
K lar, i dun wan to type anymore. If not later i will cry. I have a decision made in my heart le, i need determination to abide it and i guess i will. Wish Me LuCk!!