Ytd is a holiday.. but i did nothing but jus slept thru the whole of afternoon. When i woke up, its already 0430pm.. real shack!!! Jio PR, PQ, QF and WW to Shin on mon. Feeling reali troubled by alot of stuffs around me. I hate myself for bringing my own personal problem to work and it reali affects my performance. I made silly mistakes which i usually wont. I will always try my best to make sure that what i did is correct before sending out anitin. But for the last few weeks, j've been making like mre than 2 mistakes. Hai.. even my boss also say, Why are you so Hu Tu( Blur) recently?? Was talking to Joc on msn this morning and she told me, " u noe u got more frequent mood swings den past"? i know.. but jus couldnt control myself. I can get agitated or angree at the slightest problem.. Hai.. sori to everyone if i shld show u all any farking attitude for the past few weeks or days. I will try to change and not make it habit.. =) Hahaha... there is something i muz reali announce in my blog... Hey ppl.. i was not drunk on mon when we go SHIN.. Im absolutely sober when i got home that nite.. I din even slp a wink while i was on my way home. Though i was having a terrible headache when i was lying on my bed, but its definately not bcuz of the liquor and its other things.. its such a rare scene. I wondered.. when will this scene reappeared again..?? Hahahaha... I tin i have to wait long long... cuz im such a lousy drinker.. kekekeke...
10:38 AM
capture the present
NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com