I'VE GOT A GREAT MUM!! I went for blood donation on sun and the following day my menses came.. wan to how zun?? Told my mum ytd evening when she called. And this morning, she prepare a nutritious breakfast for me to bring to work. Bread + Magnolia Milk + Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice Initially, i tot is jus bread+butter, but whn i opened it, it got Ham & Egg somemore!! The orange juice that she squeezed and pour for me got at least 1 1/2 cup lor.. I hated orange juice especially those sour sour de, but today one isnt..cuz she put in a little bit of honey to sweeten it..:p so i gobble it down to my stomach at one go. *slUrP* Bcuz she knew this daughter of hers is AI MEI BU YAO MING. I told her i dun wanna eat the iron tablets everyday bcuz its heaty and it will cause my pimple outbreak. Due to my menses period, i already had it lor!! *sAD* So, she told me to drink the orange juice after i took my tablets ..>.< Anyway, im going to drown my stomach wif tons of fluids this few days so as to keep the pimples away frm me.. Pls.. go as far as possible.. gum sia gum sia!!!
9:48 AM
capture the present
NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com