<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37120131?origin\x3dhttp://keline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>

25 April 2007
David Tan - Till The End

All these precious moments
With you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven
That's holding me all night
I don't know how I found you
I am thankful that I have
That I have a love so true
To hold , to keep , to share
In my heart I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I'll always be with you until the very end
In this world There is no place I've never been
You are my life, my soul , my girl
And through it all I know you've come to see
That you are the one till the end (We'll always be till the end)
All my friends around me
Say you'll be gone too soon
Baby , I'm gonna make them see
We'll find our way back home


2:45 PM


capture the present


NAME: Keline
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1984 * Sagittarius *
Contacts: keline_liu@hotmail.com


shit it out U





archives
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008



  • links
    LIRONG
    PEIRONG
    FELICIA
    WILSON
    EILEEN
    CHARISH
    Wishlist U

    New Hp * LG *
    Nintendo DS Lite * Black *
    Digital Cam
    Coach Wallet
    Gucci Bag
    Taiwan * Mar 08 *
    Japan
    New Zealand
    Bangkok

    adopt your own virtual pet!